- Home >
- TOTALPACK® LD3 C...
- Item Description
At only 65 kg the Nordisk AluLite is probably the lightest aluminium AKE container available today. Strong, sturdy yet lightweight, the Nordisk AluLite helps airlines that prefer aluminium over composite to reduce fuel consumption and emission.
The AluLite is also awailable with metal (solid) door, and for the first time in history you can now get a LD3 with solid door that weighs as little as 77 kg!
Nordisk = durable designs
Nordisk's extensive ULD design experience is recognized by our hundreds of satisfied customers around the world. A specially designed single extrusion frame in high strength 7000 series alloy, is highly resistant to racking. Our alloy self-hardens after heating, allowing easy and cost effective repairs by heat straightening or welding.
The Nordisk AluLite AKE is available in three configurations: single base fabric door (FD-SB), single base metal door (MD-SB) and forkliftable base with metal door (MD-FB).
- 2.5mm base sheet (single base config.)
- 0.6 mm Aluminium wall and roof sheets
- 0.8 mm LOB sheet
- Blue or red 3-strap Velcro lightweight door
- Blue or red pull straps, straight or looped
- 2.8mm base sheet (single base config.)
- Forkliftable base
- 0.8 or 1.0 mm Aluminium wall and roof sheets
- 1.0 or 1.5 mm lower outboard (LOB) sheet
- Super strong D4000 flexi door (only available in blue)
- Top-hinged metal door (NP10002)
- Removable door straps
- Security door with a single bar, 0 to 3 side hooks
- Additional vertical stiffeners
- Transparent shear panels (Polycarbonate)
- Garment-On-Hanger (GOH) provision
- Shelf, fixed or hinged
- Reviews (0)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.