- Home >
- TOTALPACK® 4 x 4...
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Item Description
- Advantage of durability and full protection over other Hazardous Materials Labels
- Provide Information to consumers
- Instruction for use of product
- Easy Handling
- Information about producer
- Hazard Class Labels meet the design and durability standards of 49 CFR, ICAO and other international air regulations.
- The DOT hazmat labels can help you stay in compliance with standards set forth by the DOT.
- Hazardous material labels are printed with light-fast, automotive-grade ink pigments for fade resistance
- Adhesives are formulated for use in various climates and environments.
- Once affixed, Hazard Class Labels will not fade or fall off
- Reviews (0)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.