- Home >
- TOTALPACK® 1/4&q...
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Item Description
- 500 lb break strength, good for light duty work and crafts.
- Manila Rope Long fibers give greater strength and smoother handling than sisal and good knot holding ability.
- Economical 3 strand twisted construction. Coils are for pull-from-center dispensing; spools for cut-to-order sales and merchandising racks.
- Natural color.
- The 1/4 inch manila is a great all around rope to have for a variety of uses like Tug of War games, Exercise climbing rope, Camp craft and hobby use, Landscaping and decoration, Rope swings, General purpose farm work
- High Strength, Monofilament type, U.V. Treated. It compares pretty well vs. other popular synthetics.
- It is two to three times stronger than manila, but not as strong as nylon. It has lower stretch than nylon, but not as low as polyester.
- It is more abrasion resistant than manila, but less than nylon or polyester. It is resistant to rot and mildew and most chemicals, can be stored wet, and it floats. And it's available in a number of colors, the most common being yellow.
- Other popular colors are white - often used for rental tent rope, blue and white for swimming pool lane rope, and tan, for a manila-like appearance.
- Utility contractors use twisted poly rope for pulling cable (or heavy pull ropes) through conduit - its slippery surface is a plus here, as a short term visual barrier, and for general tie down use. Because it is not absorbent, polypro is especially useful in pulling applications where there is possibility water may be present.
- Reviews (0)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.