- Home >
- TOTALPACK® Sure ...
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Item Description
- The Sure-Lock Door Seal is an economical, numbered plastic trailer seal for use on a variety of applications
- Simple to install, the locking housing is protected by a scored plastic cover and has a galvanized body and cap
- Two locking barbs assure positive, audible seal engagement
- A simple cutting tool is required for removal
- Customized at no extra charge
- Tamper evident
- Plastic band seals are fixed length seals, which create a 3 inch loop.
- They are affordably priced and intended for low and medium security applications.
- They are easy to use - just push the plastic pin into the locking mechanism. When the lock is engaged, you will hear a slight 'click'.
- Tug on the seal to assure the lock is engaged. And they are easy to remove. The low break strength (typically 30 lb) allows the seal to be broken manually. Since cutting tools are not required, you get added convenience and added safety.
- Typically, these seals are used for truck trailers, railcars and shipping containers.
- These security seals can also be used for many other applications to secure any container with a hasp. All plastic band seals feature a unique, pre-assigned consecutive serial number and they are imprinted with the word "SEALED".
- Reviews (0)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.