TOTALPACK® Air Waybills 8 Part Continous Form 25 Units
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Item Description
- Ensure all your shipments arrive with the appropriate paperwork
- The Air Waybill helps as a proof of the freight amount billed for the goods carried and may be needed to be presented for customs clearance.
- Regulatory compliance: Authorized by international treaties regulating air cargo transport; contribution to the advanced reporting requirements
- The Air Waybill (AWB) is the most important document issued by a carrier either directly or through its authorized agent.
- It is a non-negotiable transport document.
- It covers transport of cargo from airport to airport.
- By accepting a shipment an IATA cargo agent is acting on behalf of the carrier whose air waybill is issued.
- Reviews (0)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.