- Home >
- TOTALPACK® 4 x 4...
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Item Description
- Advantage of durability and full protection over other Hazardous Materials Labels
- Provide Information to consumers
- Instruction for use of product
- Easy Handling
- Information about producer
- Hazard Class Labels meet the design and durability standards of 49 CFR, ICAO and other international air regulations. The DOT hazmat labels can help you stay in compliance with standards set forth by the DOT.
- Hazardous material labels are printed with light-fast, automotive-grade ink pigments for fade resistance
- Adhesives are formulated for use in various climates and environments.
- Once affixed, Hazard Class Labels will not fade or fall off
- Reviews (0)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.